im planning to go to boracay and spend holyweek there and i want to travel from cebu to iloilo city and iloilo city to caticlan…it is because i never been there.. (both places iloilo & boracay) and i want to see those places in 1 vacation sched…tnx in advance..God Bless..
Iloilo to Kalibo…three hours
Kalibo to Caticlan…2 hours
make sure you ride the aircon bus….I once rode a non-aircon bus from Kalibo to Leganes, Iloilo; from 4am, I arrived at 10:00am….but aircon buses, you are sure that it is on schedule.
I am not sure..
Iloilo – Kalibo, two years ago, if I remember it right is 150pesos…maybe 200 now…do the math…
Uploaded by localphilippines on Sep 23, 2010
Known for its white sand beaches, fascinating night life and water and land adventures, Boracay is a popular destination for both locals and tourists, all year round. Making it one of the top vacation spots in the Philippines
More info about Boracay on: http://www.localphilippines.com/destinations/boracay_island
- Boracay island (lonelytraveler.asia)
- Sol Y Mar Beach Resort Iloilo: A Refreshing Escape from the Metro (rikkicustodio.wordpress.com)
- Boracay Get-Away (jowieboipalaboy.wordpress.com)
- BORACAY debuts at # 4 among the World’s Best Islands (boracayinsider.wordpress.com)
- Trip 101: Lugayaw sa Iloilo (themisadvanturesofcez.wordpress.com)
- Boracay Island, White Beach! – Boracay Island, Philippines (travelpod.com)
- Boracay, AKA Bora-hayyyyyyy (xintravelstheworld.wordpress.com)