The following dreadfully written article is from here:
Welcome people! Hand in hand and to know more about us
What did the Armed Forces doing in their 64 Anniversary 2009 at Sidoarjo East Java Indonesia. They held exhibition to show the Sidoarjo people that Armed Forces had enough force to defend Indonesia country.
Captain Infantry Gathut Setiyo Utomo as the Commander of District Military Command at Sidoarjo had an idea to held united exhibition, with Navy, Police, Army and Air Force. They hand in hand together to make people to be near with them. People tend to blame that Armed Forces are not strong enough to defend Indonesia country from others country attack, especially terrorist, bomb threatening and criminals attached
There are many Armed Forced equipment exhibited at the moment, as Armored vehicle, landing craft, bomb tame, and the Robot that be created for Bomb tame.
There is special robot that had been used for Noordin M. Top caught operation at Temanggung Midle Java last August.
The Regent of Sidoarjo Mr. Win Hendrarso had chance to get in Armored vehicle from Pendopo to exhibition area and saw aero modeling show at town square.
Children were from junior up to senior high school so eager to visit stand by stand for getting information and saw Armed Forces equipment.
Personal armored vehicle combat has been created by Pindad Factory at Malang Indonesia also shown at the exhibition.
People and children could get in the vehicle combat, tour along the road in the Town Square. People and children never stopped visiting the exhibition from opening ceremony (October 6 2009 until closing October 9, 2009)
What did the purposes and the meaning of the exhibition for the people, children, and young generations.
1. Children and young generations become love to Armed Forced, perhaps some day they would join with them.
2. People and young generations would know how hard to be Armed Forced, as Navy, Air Force, Army or police. It needs sacrifice to defend Indonesia country from enemy. They would be full responsibility, if they would be.
3. To be Armed Forces is honorable profession, needing sacrifice, endurance and passion. If they would be Armed Forced some day, they would love their country with all their body and soul.
4. The exhibition shown how strong the Armed Forced in Indonesia. They have been equipped with a lot of modern equipment.
5. The exhibition shown, how clever and modern, people in Indonesia. They could make Personal armored vehicle combat.
6. How the best strategies the Indonesia police had done so that Noordin M TOP success to be killed.
- people children and young generations had got lesson from them. Thanks for Sidoarjo Armed Forcess. You are success hand in hand with people and stake holders.
About the Author
Erny Setyawati adalah penulis freelance pada beberapa media on line di luar negeri, berpengalaman dalam penulisan Internet Home Business selama 4 tahun. Karena kegemaran dan hobby menulisnya, ia menciptakan Electronic Magazine, Bali Global Market Ezine http://www.baliglobalmarket.com yang direspon positip oleh masyarakat dunia. Pelanggannya sudah mencapai hampir 19000 lebih dan cenderung berkembang pesat dari seluruh penjuru dunia.
Erny begitu responsive terhadap pelanggannya, dan siap untuk berbagi pengalaman melalui kontak firstname.lastname@example.org
Jakmania Tour Malang
10 Oktober 2009
See The Philippines – San Augustin Church – Manila – Vintage World Travel Poster by Mauro Malang Santos c.1950s – Premium 290gsm Giclée Art Print – 12in x 16in
Enjoy a taste of the Golden Age of Travel with these beautiful Premium Giclée Art Prints by Pacifica Island Art. This print will look wonderful framed in the home, office or restaurant and is perfect for the Travel Poster art collector. Mauro Malang Santos (born January 20, 1928) commonly known by the mononym Malang, is a prominent and award-winning cartoonist, illustrator, and fine arts painter …
See The Philippines – San Augustin Church – Manila – Vintage World Travel Poster by Mauro Malang Santos c.1950s – Master Art Print – 9in x 12in
Enjoy a taste of the Golden Age of Travel with these beautiful Fine Art Prints by Pacifica Island Art. This print will look wonderful framed in the home, office or restaurant and is perfect for the Travel Poster art collector. Mauro Malang Santos (born January 20, 1928) commonly known by the mononym Malang, is a prominent and award-winning cartoonist, illustrator, and fine arts painter from the Ph…