I suppose one could always check the Kota Kinabalu Industrial Park (KKIP) website: KKIP is an industrial park project that is currently being developed by the State Government of Sabah, Malaysia.
This is another KKIP website.
As Wikipedia‘s entry for Kota Kinabalu explains, Kota Kinabalu is the capital of Sabah state in Malaysia. KKIP is even mentioned in that entry.
Although this short report titled KKIP increasingly attractive to foreign investors is almost a year old, the area does sound to be very notable.
- Day 4 – A Chill Day – Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia (travelpod.com)
- Kota Kinabalu – Holiday in Borneo! – Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia (travelpod.com)
- What to do in Kota Kinabalu? (ask.metafilter.com)
- Beach meets Jungle! – Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia (travelpod.com)
- Best Beaches in Asia (easiatravel.suite101.com)